Saturday, January 18, 2014

We're Here!

Strength to Stand 2014 has commenced!
We arrived in Pigeon Forge, got checked in, and headed to our first session of Xplicit: No Room for Doubt.
Matt Papa helped us get our hearts in the right place starting off the night with some powerful worship...
I lift my hands open wide
Let the whole world see
How You love, how You died
How You set me free
Free at last I surrender
All I am with open hands
with open hands
To finally let go of my plans
These earthly kingdoms built of sand
Jesus at Your cross I stand with open hands.

Then we heard from Dave Edwards. Be sure to ask your student about "fig leaves."
"God is not asking you to get your life together, then He'll love you. He's asking you to come out of hiding; He already loves you."

He spoke on relationships and lead us through Genesis 2-3.

Next, STEVE BROWNING asked us a super-pointed question: "Who do YOU say Jesus is?"
In Matthew 16, Jesus asks His disciples, "Who do you say I am?" 

Now we're headed to talk about it as a group. Pray for the Lord to move and awaken our hearts this weekend! He's already started through the messages and worship tonight!

Would you be willing to live a life that leaves no room for doubt?

Flip and the HSM Team

No comments:

Post a Comment